Working for Clearway Scotland
We’re on the lookout for great people to work with us.
Clearway is the fastest growing provider of vacant property security and environmental waste services in the UK, and we consistently out-perform all other providers in the sector for quality of service, reliability and operational excellence.
You’ll need to be a hard worker, committed to doing a great job and have a sense of humour, and you’ll be reliable, honest, polite and comfortable in front of customers.
Environmental & Security Operative: Scotland
NOTE: For this vacancy you will be based at our depot in East Kilbride, Scotland
As part of the Clearway Group, Clearway Scotland is a leading provider of vacant property security and environmental clearance services and is rapidly expanding its operation.
If you’re looking for an enjoyable, physical job where every day is interesting – but no two days are the same, and you’d enjoy being part of our strong team, then this could be an ideal role for you.
From you we need commitment, a willingness to work hard and a sense of humour. You’ll be reliable, honest, polite and great with customers. You’ll also need a full driving licence (minor points considered) and can pass a DBS check (that we will pay for). A CSCS card would be a plus but is not essential. No SIA licence required.
- Working indoors and outdoors
- Fitting security as required including steel panels and doors to vacant properties
- Clearance work of general rubbish, property clearance, hazardous waste
- Deep cleaning of properties
- Environmental clearance and cleaning.
- Driving company vehicles
- Garden tidying
- Confident, personable and good communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Available to work On Call when required
- Available for occasional Scotland/UK travel
- Full UK driving licence (minor points considered)
- A Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Card – desirable
- Minimum two years driving experience (driving ability will be assessed)
- Transit/Sprinter van experience ideal
The nature of this work requires that you will need to undergo a full security screening. References from previous employers and verification of any training undertaken and certificates awarded/qualifications achieved.
Please be advised: If interested we will be in touch within the next two weeks.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job type: Full time
Salary: £22,000 p/a